Monday, January 5, 2009

My nightmare in the garage

So ladies if you want something done, sometimes you have to do it yourself. So apparently Keith did not get around to defrosting the freezer. My dad bought half a buffalo and wanted to give us some. So to my surprise when I went to put it in the freezer this is what I found. But also keep in mind this picture is after I had done a good portion of it. I cannot really blame Keith; he has been really busy trying to get things ready for this next deployment. And the freezer is in the garage so out of sight out of mind kind of thing too. note in the picture the odd tools, the hammer, car ice scrapper, and wood chisel.

2 comments:

Silvia said...

LOL That looks like the same fridge we used to have at our beach house in Brazil. Full of frost in the freezer. What a pain it must've been to clean it up! Now you gotta take a picture of all of it done, girl!

Shauna said...

hahahaha! I don't know why, but this is hilarious! Probably not to you, but I love the picture!!