Monday, January 12, 2009

It always happens… Keith deploys, something breaks!!!!!

So so sad is my week. So Keith was supposed to deploy on Tuesday, then the plane was having issues so it was pushed back to Friday; then Saturday morning; then Monday morning, and now it is for sure at 4 am Tuesday. So needless to say it has been an emotional roller coaster. To top things off my beloved car, my Toyota rav 4 that I have adopted as my 3rd child got sick. The clutch decided to go out just in time that Keith doesn’t have the time to fix it before he leaves, and we can’t afford to have an auto shop do it. To rub salt in the wound, I am now going to have to drive the Saturn while Keith is gone. I know, I know, no big deal. But you do not understand to the degree that I hate that car. It cries for a mercy killing every time you start it. and it smokes more than mt saint Helens. I do understand if you are thinking how lame it is that I am more upset that I can’t drive my car then the fact that my husband is running off to go play G.I. Joe. But I was prepared for Keith leaving. It’s almost the norm. the car was a monkey wrench in the works. I guess I should have expected it. every time Keith deploys something breaks. 1st time, the A/c broke and floated. 2nd the tub leaked all over the basement. 3rd I tried to move the motorcycle out of the snow while pregnant and almost killed myself and Sam. 4th the engine blow and had to be rebuilt and now this. I need a substitute handy man while Keith is gone. I feel better now. Thanks for listening to my rant.

3 comments:

Silvia said...

Sadie dear... you just go through so much crap I'm surprised there's still anything left over to happen to you. I'm so sorry this had to happen right now. Let me know if you need ANYTHING at all, k?

Shauna said...

Oh Sadie!! I would drive you anywhere you wanted to go in my car that runs well if I wasn't so far away! :( And then I would fix your car, cause I'm just that nice! haha. miss you! I hope everything works out okay!!

Palfreyman said...

Hey you do realize that my husband is a mechanic and Im sure he would help you out with fixing the clutch in your car. Let me know.