Sunday, July 13, 2008

Sunday Fun

Today Keith had drill so I took the kids to church by myself. But as I was getting Lily ready I stumbled upon a dress that my dad bought for Lily the last time he was in Korea with the military, and we have been waiting for her to grow into. It was so cute. And she knew she was a princess today and was so worried about getting her pretty pink dress dirty.

I have finally gotten the A OK to borrow my father in laws bike and start riding it to work. I am so excited. Riding it is addicting. And it is a big bonus that it is such a pretty bike.

4 comments:

Meagan Dee said...

Wow! My mom and I enjoyed seeing the picture of you on the motorcycle. They scare me, but you say it's addicting?

Tiffani and Christopher Guymon said...

You crazy woman-riding a motorcycle to work! Wow, sounds like fun. I am so glad you have a blog now. Keep in touch and tell everyone hi for me. How is that cute baby doing? He is adorable!!!
Tiff

LeAnn said...

Hey Sadie, I'm not quite sure on how I stumbled across your blog, but I'm glad I did. I love seeing what you guys are up to. I also love seeing how big your kids are getting, they are so cute.

Silvia said...

Hey Sadie and Keith!
I love your blog! So nice and simple... I swear I write novels on ours! LOL
Sadie... I gotta tell ya, but I did not think you could go on a motorcycle... I'm terrified of them. My dad got into too many accidents when I was little so I just learned to be scared of them.
Your fam is so cute!