Saturday, July 5, 2008

4th of July

I love the 4th of July. BBQ'S and fireworks, what else do you need in life? This 4th, Keith taught me how to ride a motorcycle. And holy cow it's addicting. We rode all the way to Alpine and back. It was amazing, but my arms are now burnt like a crispy critter. I think the best part was when Keith had to sneeze while his face sheild was down, not a good idea. I laughed so hard I thought I was going to fall off my bike. Later we did fire works at Keiths parents. Lily liked to watch, but was not so thrilled about the sparklers. Her special job was to pick what firework we lit next. she took it very seriously. She had to examine the box carefully before making her choice. Sam loved the fireworks. He would cry every time we stopped to light another one, and would giggle the whole time it was going. it was so much fun.

1 comment:

Army Family said...

You are so brave to drive a motorcycle!!! I am too chicken to try that.