Tuesday, June 15, 2010

RN

It is finally official, I am an RN!!! I took my nursing boards on Sunday, ( yes I know it is odd they held NCLEX on Sunday) I spent the next two days crying knowing without a shadow of a doubt that I failed it miserably. Then Monday night, just before midnight my buddy Danielle from nursing school called me and told me that my nursing license posted on DOPL. (The department of professional licensing.) which means I PASSED. I seriously thought I was going to have a heart attack. I am so happy. I just wish Keith were home to celebrate with me. I will stay working in women services float pool on the maternity and labor and delivery units for IHC. It all still feels like a dream.

4 comments:

Shauna said...

Congrats Sadie!!!! What an awesome accomplishment! And I know there are really not many things in this world that feel better than this! You are going to be an awesome nurse!

The Smiling Allens said...

Congratulations!!! I am sure that it must be such a relief!!! Good job!!!:)

Weisenbeck Family said...

Congratulations! That is so awesome! You will be such a good nurse. I will be going through the same thing a year form now. That is such a great accomplishment, and I bet if feels so good to be all done.

Silvia said...

I'm so happy for you! You endured hell, and I'm proud of you, my friend!