Monday, September 7, 2009

Keith's Nightmare

If you know me you know that I LOVE Halloween. It is my favorite holiday, and I have been known to take it a bit far at times. This year we are doing the wizard of oz; Lily is going to be Dorothy, Sam is going to be a flying monkey, Keith the scarecrow and I let Lily choose mine, which is the good witch. Everyone’s costume was fairly easy to find but mine. So as we are watching the movie for the 100th time (thanks to Lily’s obsession with it) I realized that her dress just looks like a bad 80’s wedding dress. So I hit up the DI’s and found one that will do, and am going to dye it pink in the bathroom tub. When I came home and showed Lily, like a girl, she just had to try it on. Hence the picture below. It gave Keith a lot of heat burn and a sudden urge to get a gun out and clean it. I think it was adorable.


4 comments:

Army Family said...

That is so cute!

Silvia said...

Oh my goodness!!!! I bet Keith just about died. LOL That's fantastic! I love how you guys all dress up in one theme for Halloween. Very creative!

Jill said...

I love it. I love that Keith just about had a heart attack. I think any dad would.

Meagan said...

Hehe!! LOVE it! Remember that one time I tried on Karlynn's wedding dress on a Wed night and you all drug Pace out to see me telling him that's what I would look like when we got married? Haha.